Hey there everyone!
Well, I’m back at it looking for a new roleplay partner. As my current trend is going, I’m looking for a male yandere roleplay. I crave for this hardcore. I just, love male yanderes so much ( ≧Д≦)
House rules first:
1. I’m cool with doubling up (since I really want a male yandere roleplay lol). But it’s limited. I don’t want to take a billion doubling up, since that’s really time consuming. And time isn’t what I have a lot of.
2. Still highkey cool with single roleplays
3. Yaoi or straight, fine with me.
4. PLEASE READ MY ROLEPLAY RULES FIRST: xxdarkangel118xx.deviantart.co…
(I seriously know if you read them or not. So don’t try to lie to me.)
And…. That’s about it. Have fun reading my ideas or if you have something else in mind, that’s cool with me. As long as it has something to do with a male yandere.
- While shopping in a flea market, (My character) was sold a key from a rather odd stand. She/he thought of it as rather neat and just took it as a decoration purpose. Late at night, she/he found herself/himself unable to sleep and decided to play around with the key. Surprisingly, it fits perfect for her/his closet door. Turning the knob, she/he found that instead of seeing her/his clothes, the door lead to another universe! Venturing inside, she/he meets (Your character). They get along and (My character) learns that this place is (Your Character)'s world where what ever he wants to happen happens. But he also lives alone there and (My character) is the first to ever visit. Feeling tired, (My Character) returns home after biding (Your Character) good bye. She/He returns to visit often but as (My Character) starts visiting less and less, (Your Character)'s world becomes harsher for some reason. Can (Your Character) keep (My Character) trapped forever?
- (Your Character) is a butler for a cursed mansion. He lives there by himself as long as he can remember. For some reason, he is unable to leave and forced to take care of the mansion. Time to time, people enters the mansion and becomes the (forced) owner and unable to leave. Their time is short though since they have the live span of a human and end up dying. But (Your Character) lives on for years, never aging. One day (My Character) wanders into the mansion and became the new owner after a long period of time of no owners. She/He wants to leave. This time is different though. There is a good chance that She/He might escape. What will (Your Character) do?
- (Your Character) is (My Character)'s pet dog/cat/hamster/ect. He was an ordinary pet till one day a shoot star pass and turns him into a human. There was so confusion of course, but (My Character) kept him around. But for some reason, now that (Your Character) is human, (My Character) is becoming distant. There is even that guy who likes to visit her/him. What will (Your Character) do to keep his master?
- This plot is similar to the Japanese crane story, Tsuru no Ongaeshi. If you never heard of the story, basically it’s about a man who saves a crane from a trap. Feeling in debt and falling in love with the man, the crane became a beautiful woman and marries that man. The man falls on hard time and to help him, the crane makes clothes out of her own feathers for the man to sell. One day, the man discovers this and the crane flies off, never to return. So, got the gist of it? Basically, (my character) saves (your character) from a trap. After making sure (your character) isn’t hurt, (my character) sends him off. Feeling in debt and fall in love with (my character), (your character) becomes a human to chase after (my character). Lines blur as (your character) tries to do acts to repay the debt. This plot is up for more discussion but this is the basis of it.
- This plot is sort of a mix of plot one and plot four. (My character) discovers (Your Character), trapped inside his own little world. (My character) manages to free (Your character) from his jail. At first, both parties were happy with this. But as (My character) sees more and more of (your character)’s darker and more obsessive side, she/he learns that (your character) was trapped in that world for a reason. Will (my character) manage to trap (your character) again? Or suffer the consequences?
- In this plot, our characters are reincarnated lovers. (Your character) firmly believes that this is faith and that our characters must become lovers again. (My character) on the other hand, thinks something else. She/he thinks it’s neat that they are reincarnated lovers, but they don’t need to become lovers again. To be honest, (my character) is happy with her/his life and current crush. It doesn’t help (your character)’s case, that (my character) has no memories of the past either. Armed with just his past life memories (and a knife probably, lol), (your character) will try to win (my character)’s love. Will he be able to secure his happy ending?
- (My character) is a master of a certain craft. (Your character) is an apprentice under (my character). For some reason, (your character) “can’t” pass his test for becoming an expert in the craft despite being taught be (my character) for so long. It’s a troubling issue and (my character) hasn’t been getting new apprentices, either. Each apprentices either died, disappeared, or refuse to study under her/him. Can (my character) figure the reason why and finally get (your character) to pass the test?
- (My Character) suddenly wakes up in a hospital with no memories what so ever. She/He was in some sort of accident but can’t remember what the accident was. They can’t even remember their past or any relatives. All they have is their name, their personality, and a blurry memory of someone trying to kill them. Trying to organize their thoughts, they didn’t realized that someone visited their room. It was (Your Character). Looking at his face, a piece of the puzzle fell into place and the blurry memory cleared up to show that it was (Your Character) trying to kill (My Character). Why is he here? Did he come to finish the job? “You don’t remember me? I’m your boyfriend/lover/husband (you choose which role).” (Your Character) claim to be a romantic partner of (My Character). If that is the case, why does (My Character) vividly remember him trying to kill her/him? Everyone in (My Character)’s life seem to know for a fact that (Our Characters) are in a relationship and see him in a good light. But why can’t (My Character) trust (Your Character)? Living together under the same roof, can (My Character) recover their memories fast enough before it’s too late? Or will (Your Character) somehow convince her/him that he’s not at all “sketchy”.
+ I really want to roleplay this. The more of these, the more I’m interested in it.
* The role I would like to do.
Alice in Wonderland +
Arrange Marriage +
Childhood Friends +++++
Best Friends +
Partners in Crime +++++
Opposites Attract +++++
Incest? (like stepsiblings maybe? IDK. Probably gonna get hate for this) +++
Omegaverse (I want to try this out lol) +++++++++++
God X *Demon* +++
Murderer X *Person* ++++++++++++++++++++
*Person* X Incubus +++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Person* X Male Prostitute ++++++++++++++++++++
*Demon Queen* X Prince +++
Person X Cross dresser +
Prince X *Subject*+++